Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bits about me...

I’m a wondering traveller and a nature explorer of the Universe. I’ve been to places you can’t even imagine. I have magic powers to go on and about like a rolling stone. I can fly very high, kiss the stars or play in Jupiter. I can swim in the deepest seas and enter the underneath dimensions. I have the ability to communicate with seahorses, which are my masters of the waters. They transmit to me secret information. Except I possess a natural state of being rebellious and naughty so I decided to cheat and share most of it to specific chosen souls that live on planet earth as species called Human Being. They call themselves people, sisters & brothers, buddies and many more that I won’t begin to put in text. Some of them think I’m a mythological creature, some believe I only exist in dreams. Some call me tree, some witch and some fish but fascinatingly enough, most children describe me as the flying colourful light. I love to play with them specially if they’re doing bubbles. And did you know that a cow milks much more if listening to music? I consider that with Time of Pink Floyd approximately seven barrels full (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPBYLDqUwQk). I can also ascertain you that, amongst others, elf’s, gnome’s, fairy’s, mermaids and unicorns exist.
Wherever I go I take my magic long pipe to smoke my magic herb. It will never run out because it grows in the entire universe, straight produced by the hands of Creation. I also carry little kids of the light, cactuses, vine and a huge variety of leaves; if you could see everything that grows in the Milky Way and in Ecuador. My two mandrake friends, Elka & Pluto, come along wherever I go. Actually, I can't go without them....
My favourite things to do is laughing and making love to my other half in the moon. In the physical world he looks like an octopus. Always wears a colourful vest and an imaginary hat that I’ve put on his head. But he can appear as a cedar tree too, that's when he is far away on the top of a very high mountain. He needs to sit there and relax for a while. Sometimes I go to spy a little but only to see his smile, then I have to go....

He’s a unique, bright, beautiful, peace loving & easy-going entity and I love him in the most special way.

Me, Mandama, comes from the terms creature and lady, since ancient times certain kind of wise people, like Shamans, have believed that I am the playful spirit with a huge ability of healing but very introverted and solitary. I'm an artist too. Creation is my motif, music my best friend and mysticism my way.

My dreams are my reality & I'm always ready for a hug.



No comments: