Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How I met my master

One day I was swimming deep near the coast of Madagascar. Was one of those weird-simple days although there was nothing simple in what I was doing... Anyway, for long hours I just came across lobsters. Not that I have anything against them, but they're a bit lazy and not very sociable creatures, so no one wanted to explore and make fun with me. After a while wondering and having unsuccessful conversations I got to a more isolated place, I was swimming near the sandy ground when I suddenly came across a small family of seaweed and plants. There she was, sliding gentle side to side and smiling to me while I was approaching to her. While I found myself wrapped around her gentle arms, I experienced the most warm, caring and special welcome of my life. It drew my attention that the old wise white-hairy seahorse was wearing similar glasses to some that Mick Jagger wears occasionally. She knows so many things and likes rock 'n roll too.
I stayed with her for a very long time learning countless things about life, space, time, humans, energy, myself, the universe and so on. It was her that introduced into my life one of the most significant things I know today: the majestic flower of life.
I will show you a drawing she made for me and underneath you will find basic information about the Flower of Life. If you want to study it at the deepest, you need to look for it first and then your heart will guide you towards the right places and people [synchronization]. There's always tips if you're a little lost with the search.

WELCOME........

The symbol of Sacred Geometry

Everything is made from the Creator's thought. The flower of life is made from the Creator's thought. The flower of life is everything.

Sacred geometry is a visual expression of the connections life merges through all living things, its the architecture of the Universe.

The flower of life can be found in all major religions of the world and contains the patterns of creation as they emerge from the Great Void.

Sacred geometry and the flower of life opens the heart for emotional and physical healing.

¡¡Open Your Heart--Wake Up--Free Your Mind!!

All is manifested in the flower of life, it is the laws and proportions of everything alive and even not alive. It exists for more than 6.000 years. Its limitless.


No comments: